among the other ten million things i say i want to do, i always think i could have my own radio station that plays really great old music, new music, eclectic oddball stuff and pretty much whatever amuses me…music is something that always has and always will be a huge part of my life so i thought i’d start this list and just add songs to it every now and again…here’s what i have so far (in no particular order):
- crosstown traffic-jimi hendrix
- jason and the argonauts-xtc
- jungleland-bruce springsteen
- the blower’s daughter-damien rice
- up the ladder to the roof-supremes
- aisha-another bad creation
- artist in the ambulance- thrice
- smile for the camera-armor for sleep
- the deep end-scary kids scaring kids
- tears of a clown- smokey robinson
- anything by echo and the bunnymen
- wonderland-big country
- precious-chrissy hynde and the pretenders
feel free to add your own, tell me how much you hate my choices, tell me how much you love my choices or suggest i find something else to do in my spare time.
to be continued….